Friday, August 1, 2008

McCain Googled and a sprinkling of good old fashioned police brutality

I Googled John McCain. I clicked on the two sponsored links in the shaded blue area up top and the paid ads on the right side of the screen. John McCain pays Google for those clicks. ... Why did I do this? Because I own Google stock and am voting for Obama.

Strange thing. Blogger is the host of this blog site and is owned and run by Google. It has a real time spell check powered by Google that underscores misspelled words as I type them onto this blog. It flagged the second word of this entry as a misspelling. Ummm....who over at Google is asleep at the wheel here? I think I'll call investor relations on Monday and complain. And then look up John McCain on Yahoo.

Finally, this is NYC's finest. It happened July 27th. I'm so proud to live in the greatest city in the world.

No comments: