Monday, May 26, 2008

The Fall

I saw a film called The Fall yesterday. (And it is a film, for those of you that understand the lexicon) It will probably get forgotten in a couple of weeks by a movie public infatuated with superheros, comics and reiterations of Rambo and Indiana, two franchises that should have never been allowed to be sequeled after 20 years. I mean really! But back to The Fall. I was so enthralled by the trailer (see below), that I had to see it. I was not dissappointed. This film offers some of the finest photography and cinematography I've ever seen. Absolutely breathtaking. Catinca Untaru is the 10 year old actress that plays the main character, Alexandria. I don't recall having ever seen more authentic acting. Ever. See this perfomance before it leaves the big screen.

No comments: